Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Review on Instant Slim-Time from SM Dept Store/ Watsons

    I started this blog because I tried looking for available reviews online about this specific weight loss product I found in SM Marikina Department Store and would like to know more about it.
   Unfortunately, when I tried looking for a website that would directly link me to this product I wasn't lucky enough to find one.

Hence, I decided to start one for others to see, and so this story begins...

  My husband decided to celebrate his birthday in advance and we had a buffet lunch at Vikings in SM Marikina. After hours of food tripping, my hubby, my 4 year-old daughter, my best friend and I decided to take a stroll around the mall to buy a few stuff and just burn the calories off. While my best friend was trying out this Derma Wand product, a sales lady approached us and asks if we would be interested about the weight loss capsules she was offering. I even made a joke since she was offering it to my best friend who was already skinny and in no need of such. 

  I on the other hand was overweight (sad but true). I was never able to lose all the excess weight when I got pregnant 4 years ago, and I'm really having a hard time losing all these pounds off my body. So, I got all interested and listened to what the sales lady had to say about this product.

   


First thing she mentioned that caught my attention was it can make me lose 5 - 7 pounds in a week. Sounds tempting already, I can barely lose 1 pound in a month let alone 5 pounds in a week. I have tried a lot of weight loss products in the market over the years. Some of them are popular Chinese slimming products like Zhen De Shou, Ballerina, Pearl White, Balsam and Leisure 18 Juices and Coffee. I have also tried slimming teas like Biofit, Biguerlai and Kankunis but we all know that they are more of a laxative than fat burning. Yes, these products will make you lose weight a little everyday with continued use but the side effects are horrible. The most common one in all these products is to make you constantly go to the loo. And they only make you lose excess water from your body which you can easily regain. I have also tried local products which are of course BFAD approved like Slenda, RedoxFat and the most recent one was CosmoBody by Watsons. All these products in my body right? Sounds desperate I know, but it's just that, the chubby blood runs in the family so I had to put more effort in losing weight plus the fact that I wasn't getting any younger and my metabolism is way too slow than before.






Instant Slim-Time have the same ingredients like any other products on the market now which is L-Carnitine and Green Tea. But according to the sales lady I talked to, this is the only product here in the Philippines that have the highest L-Carnitine content which is 500mg compared to others. Since I'm a veteran in slimming products, I asked about the side effects, she mentioned that there won't be any. I asked again just to make sure telling her about my experiences in weight loss products and she assured me that it won't be like that in this product.  She of course explained more on how it works, she said that as it burns fat in the body it will convert that fat into energy.  

This is also an appetite suppressant which will lessen all your food cravings and will not make you hungry that often. And so, it's like having you go on a diet without putting much effort on it. While taking this product, it will make you perspire a lot specially if you're into exercising every now and then, it would definitely help you a lot. If in case you don't exercise and all you probably do in a day is sit and lie around watching TV or in front of your computer (Guilty) she mentioned that you will feel increased heat in your body, not a feverish type of heat but probably the type where you can feel the fat burning effects of the product. I was also told that once you lose fat in specific areas of your body there will be no sagging effects,  like in your arms. Hmm, we'll see about that. ;p



As noted in the bottle you should take 1 or 2 capsules during or right after meals. Though the lady told me to take it before meals which she said was more effective. As I listened to her I continued to read what's written on the bottle thoroughly. And what instantly caught my eye was when it says "DO NOT TAKE COFFEE in Combination". And I was like "What??" coz' I'm a coffee lover and I can't get through the day without my cup of Joe. But the sales lady explained to me that they only tell it to customers of a certain age bracket who is more prone of having palpitations. She said I can still take my coffee and give at least an interval of an hour or two before I take Slim-Time. In Addition to all these information, the sales lady also said it whitens the skin as part of its effects. Now, that's a bonus if it was true.



I was convinced enough to buy one for myself in hopes of such great results. But I know I shouldn't just rely solely on the product, I need to put effort on this as well. I have quite a collection of exercise tools at home I can now put to use again.

Every Bottle contains 60 capsules which is good for 1 or 2 months depending on how often you will take it either 1 or 2 caps daily.

Price is 1,500.00 per bottle and available in Watsons and SM Department stores.


I already started taking it as of May 14, 2014, though I forgot to weigh myself in before I started but I think I was roughly around 160lbs (Ouch!!).

Will be keeping you guys a weekly update on my new journey to another slimming regimen.

Wish me Luck... :)






14 comments:

  1. Well, the Appetite suppressant thing is working I can totally last a day without eating. No side effects as mentioned. I haven't weighed myself again yet, though the whole thing about losing 5-7lbs in a week for me is not happening as promised, But looking myself in the mirror I may have lost a pound or two In two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, curious lng po... Did u use it before or after meal? I just bought 1 bottle today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sis! You still taking the pill? How is it so far? How much did you bought it for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. safe ba to gamitin? di po ba delikado mga ingredients nito? and BFAD approved ba to?
    thnx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sis,,how r u now,,still taking the pills,,can u share it to me,,what's happening now.i mean if u really loose weight :) . thank u and goodluck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess this should be taken with the drops to show alot of effects. I think these two are combos. Many people saying that if you'll take both then the result will be magic. As I've read reviews they said that slimdrop Iis like hcg so it means this need a proper phasing diet program to achieve the weight desired.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I'm taking the liquid tyoe and the taste sucks. I hope you also write a review about the drops. Just like you I tried so many brands and none of them worked for me because either they really don't work or they are too expensive to maintain or I get dehydrated lol. I hope this brand will work out on me. I started last June 4 and it is true I don't get hungry at all. I hope to see better results after few more days. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I'm taking the liquid type and the taste sucks. I hope you also write a review about the drops. Just like you I tried so many brands and none of them worked for me because either they really don't work or they are too expensive to maintain or I get dehydrated lol. I hope this brand will work out on me. I started last June 4 and it is true I don't get hungry at all. I hope to see better results after few more days. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hindi yan FDA/BFAD approved. Hndi porket sa sm nabili safe na! Be careful

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think u should try the drops too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! belly fat

    ReplyDelete